Search The Uni-Verse-Is

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lupe Fiasco - I'm Beamin' Official Video

This is the official vid for Lupe Fiaco’s “I’m Beamin,” the Neptunes produced 1st single from the long-awaited 3rd album Lasers. It was directed by Illusive Media the web, video, design and marketing group that has recently done a vids for The Clipse, Nottz, and Mansions on the Moon. Lupe is one of the most talented artist in the game and one of my personal favorites so I’m usually checking for his new material. I really like the way this video was done conceptually and it does a great job of adding a visual to some of Lu’s lyrics that go over the average cats heads. I was already loving the song but this video takes it to a whole other level. In my opinion this is Lupe’s best video to date. Check it out


As a bonus, here’s the Illusive Media directed, Haiti charity single, “Ressurection” from Kenna, Lupe Fiasco, and Mike Shinoda. Below the vid you can download to donate










No comments:

Post a Comment