Search The Uni-Verse-Is

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Teaser Trailer: The Other Guys

"The Other Guys" is an action-comedy directed by Adam McKay (Anchorman, Talladega Nights, Step Brothers), where Will Ferrell teams up with Mark Wahlberg as New York City detectives. Ferrell and Wahlberg aren’t the stars of the department, that’s Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, and Samuel L. Jackson. They’re just the “other guys.” Its about time for another Will Ferrell comedy, yeah his cameo in "The Goods" was enough to hold me over but there's nothing like a Ferrell flick. Peep the trailer below.


There's a few times in this teaser that I actually laughed out loud so I'm excited for the August 6 release date. I’m sure I’ll be reviewing this flick once it drops. I’ve been looking forward to "The Other Guys" ever since I heard about it last year. Ferrell and McKay are a comedy film dream team, and it looks like this one will keep their streak going. Ferrell hasn’t disappointed me and I’m down to see damn near anything he’s in. The same goes for Sam Jackson. Drop a comment and shouts to /Film for the info.

No comments:

Post a Comment