Search The Uni-Verse-Is

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nike SB Dunk Hi "Skunk"


Just in time for the unofficial holiday (4/20/10), Nike SB hits us with a Quick-Strike Dunk called the “Skunks.” The herbal inspired kicks, are mad detailed, featuring accents like a green skunk on the insole, orange stitching on the upper, and a “stash” pocket behind the tongue. The purple on the outsole and swoosh really set the design off and the material on the upper looks incredible. My favorite color is green and I’m diggin’ the theme behind these kicks, if I can get my hands on pair it’s a done deal. Nike has a great track record of fully expressing a design inspiration with kicks and these are no different. I mean, they even come in a plastic bag! Check ‘em out and let me know what you think

Shouts to The Shoe Game













No comments:

Post a Comment