Search The Uni-Verse-Is

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Music: Eminem, Jay-Z, & Jay Electronica

A couple new tracks surfaced in the last few days, that as an emcee myself, have me both impressed and inspired.

As far as Jay Electronica goes... he's gotta be ill, he's kickin' it with Erykah Badu right!?!?! J/K but dude IS ill, I'm really waiting on that debut album. He had me at Exhibit C. On "Ghost of Christopher Wallace" Jay Elec hooks up with Ciroc Obama himself and goes IN on this nice tribute to the Notorious one.

Jay Electronica "Ghost of Christopher Wallace"

As a native Detroiter, I'm always looking to hear something new from Eminem and this "Dispicable" freestyle does NOT disappoint. I can honestly say I wasn't SUPER impressed with Relapse but there is nobody in the rap game right now with wordplay on his level and he was most definitely missed.

Eminem "Dispicable Freestyle"

This is Jay-Z's "lost" verse for Maybach Music 2, as usual there's a few quotable lines filled with Jay’s trademark swagger. He even goes as far as to say, "On the initial Maybach, I was way too official they aint call Jay back”

Jay Z "Maybach Music 2 (Lost Verse)"

No comments:

Post a Comment