Search The Uni-Verse-Is

Monday, May 31, 2010

T.R.A.I.N. "The Boarding Pass"

This is a really proud and happy day for me and I’m not just saying that because its Memorial Day. Today is the day that my brother, T.R.A.I.N., releases his very 1st solo mixtape, “The Boarding Pass”. As an artist, T.R.A.I.N. is original, confident and honest. Although “real” is one of the most overused clichés in Hip-Hop, his music is certainly nothing but that. He’s not pretending to be something that he isn’t and his music conveys that. So with that said, you should make sure you check his music out at train2freedom.bandcamp.com, there’s free bonus tracks as well as the free mixtape which officially released today. Its been a work in progress, and I’ve seen the blood, sweat and tears that went into making this amazing project come to fruition. Even though I’m a couple thousand miles in Florida for school, I’m always there for my little brother wishing him the best and all the success in the world. This is the beginning of what will be a magnificent journey, get your boarding pass today, you wont regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment