Search The Uni-Verse-Is

Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Music: T.R.A.I.N "Emmett Brown"

Detroit, MI artist T.R.A.I.N. is back with a new track called "Emmett Brown". (For those that dont know, Dr. Emmett Brown invented a time machine using a DeLorean and flux capacitor in the movie Back To The Future) This  new track is just a teaser for his upcoming release "Boarding Pass II: Late Arrival". Check out the track below and download it for free at train2freedom.bandcamp.com

@train2freedom twitter

  EMMIT BROWN by Verse-Is

2 comments:

  1. nigga got bars fam and is a dope MC hope to see him go a long way in the Hip Hop world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah me too, I'll def keep music from him posted on my blog. If there's any artist you know and think are dope, e-mail me and I'll see about doing a post on them

    ReplyDelete