Search The Uni-Verse-Is

Friday, November 12, 2010

Need To Want Less by Recovering Lazyholic

Need To Want Less by Recovering Lazyholic
I ran across Recovering Lazyholic's flickr page and she had this really fresh "Need To Want Less" photo project. After checking out a few of the pics, I immediately thought that I had to share this on my blog. Her creativity is inspiring and I love the way she is using photography and graphic design to fight something I'm SURE "we all fall prey to bouts of, laziness." These are a few samples of her "Need To Want Less" project that I really identified with. There are plenty more here and also check her site (http://recoveringlazyholic.com/index.html) for more of her artwork. More pics after the jump
Damn I love sushi... but that chunk light is CLUTCH

Do Work!



I've had to learn this the hard way...

My brother @StigMontana was just saying this yesterday 

Thats why they call it "DRIVE"

No comments:

Post a Comment