Search The Uni-Verse-Is

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kanye West + Everybody - All Of The Lights

Banned 1 of 5 covers for My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
This just might be my favorite song right now. I love the vibe of this track, it just feels right, ya dig. Kanye went and recruited an All-Star cast for his official third single off My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy which drops November 23. Somehow he got John Legend, The Dream, Ryan Leslie, Tony Williams, Charlie Wilson, Elly Jackson, Alicia Keys, Fergie, KiD CuDi, Rihanna, AND Sir Elton John on this track. At one point Drake was also supposed to appear on this record, back when it was tentatively titled "Ghetto University". I think Yeezy got enough help on this one though. G.O.O.D. Music

  Kanye West - All Of The Lights f. All-Star Cast by Verse-Is

No comments:

Post a Comment